PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
The cookies that we use help us gather information to enhance your experience. The cookies (mentioned below) policy regarding how we process them is explained in this section.
- Customer Preference Cookie: The website stores your information like your preference, location that you provide while registering.
- Website Functionality Cookies: These cookies let you use the shopping basket, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: It helps us process our campaigns on the basis of your information and measure its effectiveness.
- Website Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us analyze our customers’ interaction with the website.
By using our website, you give us permission to record data and send cookies to your device in order to distinguish you from other users on the website and access them the next time you visit the website. You can disable cookies or delete them from time to time. Disabling cookies may hamper access of some features. Please note that a small amount of information will continue being retrieved from your website for basic functionalities.
Server Statistics. We collect general statistics to track user trends on our site. These statistics include hits to our server, the types of browsers used to access our website, page views, and navigational patterns. The information that is collected in this manner does NOT provide us with any personally identifiable information about our users. It helps us track “where” our users are coming from. This allows us to pinpoint high traffic areas and determine the most effective ways to communicate with our users. As part of that ongoing analysis, our Site also uses devices called “web beacons” to help us identify when emails sent to you have been received and read. In order to prevent the introduction of viruses and hackers into the Site we may collect information, such as IP addresses, into a log file to be used to identify potential hackers of the Site.
WHEN TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When you register or sign up with us
- When you interact with us on social media platforms
- When you purchase items from the website
- When you respond to forms and surveys
- When you register for newsletters or other communications from us
- When you contact us with a query or complaint
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment, and to process merchandise returns
- To communicate with you and, with your consent when required, to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To permit you to create an online wish list or wait list and, if you choose, to share that list with your friends and others who are registered on the site and know your email address
- To permit you to create a personal address book for your shipping address(es) on our site
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions and programs in which you participate
- To help us learn about your shopping preferences and purchasing history, including so that we may tailor offers to you
- To help us address problems with and improve and develop our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- For our internal business purposes, such as to analyze trends and statistics, for audits and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To process payments.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
We, or third parties with whom we contract or partner, may also send you offers and promotions for our products and services (although where required by applicable law, we will only do so with your consent).
During the time of registration, we explicitly ask you if wish to subscribe to our offers and information. Once you agree, you are signed up for the following information:
- E-mails and alerts for new products and update about new introduction, of any kind from us.
- Regular e-mails about offers, products, events and other promotional information and alerts.
- Please note that at any given time, you have an option of unsubscribing from the list through our e-mails that contain automated unsubscribe link, or opting out from our SMS list by replying STOP.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be guaranteed. Please do not send us sensitive information through email. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
BE AWARE OF "PHISHING"
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
Adore Adored Luxury Collections Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. The information collected from our Site helps us better understand our market and consumer interests. This allows us to serve our customers and business associates with the level of satisfaction they deserve.